BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cant get onto website?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganja
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cant get onto website? Empty
PostSubject: Cant get onto website?   Cant get onto website? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Everytime i try to load the site i get this error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\mysql.php on line 13

An error has occured whilst accessing this site.
Please try again later.

Can anyone help? Would be appreciated : lol!

Thanks, Ganja x
Back to top Go down
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Cant get onto website?   Cant get onto website? EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:27 pm

This means the site has crashed/hotel it will be back shortly, Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Merijn
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Cant get onto website?   Cant get onto website? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Same here.. lol, just wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Cant get onto website?   Cant get onto website? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Wow, i dont even know how to get on the game, how, can anyone tell me? I click on this link to that cheese thing. But nothing comes up, i click on the place where its links to the game forums and stuff but the games dose not appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant get onto website?   Cant get onto website? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant get onto website?
Page 1 of 1