BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disconnections and Errors

Go down 
+2
PrettyInPink
Cutie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Disconnections and Errors Empty
PostSubject: Disconnections and Errors   Disconnections and Errors EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:16 pm

I don't know if it happens to anyone else, but I get disconnected or get an error every two minutes. Just a suggestion maybe to fix it?
Back to top Go down
PrettyInPink
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections and Errors   Disconnections and Errors EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Same. Please can you guys fix this ?
Back to top Go down
Mark [Bru]
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: I Dont. lol   Disconnections and Errors EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm

The Whole Time Ive Ever been On This Hotel Ive Only Been Dc'd about 5 or 6 times so i dont no if its a bug or somethin o well lol! I Hope It Gets Fixed Soon Basketball
Back to top Go down
Blous
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections and Errors   Disconnections and Errors EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:22 pm

I get errors and disconnect in the hotel every 5 - 10 minutes or something... can someone please fix it?
Back to top Go down
DeadDreams
Forum Member
Forum Member
DeadDreams

PostSubject: I know   Disconnections and Errors EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Well i get D/c about twice an hour.

I dont know who does the codeing for BL but if it's one person you'll probz have to get used to it
because codeing for a retro like this is on the edge of impossibly hard

Smile
Back to top Go down
AdamB
Admin
Admin
AdamB

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections and Errors   Disconnections and Errors EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:37 am

The disconnection is getting fixed. Hopefully it will reduce when we switch to the new server which is today (5th oct)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections and Errors   Disconnections and Errors Empty

Back to top Go down

Disconnections and Errors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum :: Suggestion Zone :: Hotel Suggestions-
Jump to: