BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Improve i say .....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew
Forum Member
Forum Member
andrew

To Improve i say ..... Empty
PostSubject: To Improve i say .....   To Improve i say ..... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Do like some Forum Compz aswell so it be fun!
Back to top Go down
AdamB
Admin
Admin
AdamB

PostSubject: Re: To Improve i say .....   To Improve i say ..... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:47 pm

We already have comps on the main client and do not really have the time to do forum comps but Im sure we will have a few some day.

Also arcade games are coming out on the forum soon.
Back to top Go down
andrew
Forum Member
Forum Member
andrew

PostSubject: Re: To Improve i say .....   To Improve i say ..... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Adam do like a Tournument with the Arcade Games

as on other forums u get

Over 1000 games and you can become the High scorer (Champion) and peepz can try beat your championship reign
Back to top Go down
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

PostSubject: Re: To Improve i say .....   To Improve i say ..... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:07 am

andrew wrote:

as on other forums u get

Over 1000 games and you can become the High scorer (Champion) and peepz can try beat your championship reign

That is what will happen when we release the "Arcade Games" its Automatic, You see? Smile
Back to top Go down
adow
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: To Improve i say .....   To Improve i say ..... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 am

Dave wrote:
andrew wrote:

as on other forums u get

That is what will happen when we release the "Arcade Games" its Automatic, You see? Smile

Aswell, The Person who's Number 1 for a WHOLE week. Should get a Super Smile. or a Trophy Signed by You.
Back to top Go down
BAMitsTOM
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: To Improve i say .....   To Improve i say ..... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

sounds all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Improve i say .....   To Improve i say ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

To Improve i say .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum :: Suggestion Zone :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: