BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help entering the hotel?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakk
Forum Member
Forum Member
Zakk

Help entering the hotel? Empty
PostSubject: Help entering the hotel?   Help entering the hotel? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Has the hotel not been working for you? well have you cheked what you put for your birth date you have to be over 13 , have you cheked the the username and password are correct when you log back in? , And you might not have shockwave (to get shockwave create and account on habbo uk then install it then try to log back in) if it is stil not working after you cheked all these thinhs then the hotel is down lol!
Back to top Go down
Mizari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help entering the hotel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help entering the hotel?   Help entering the hotel? EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:23 pm

I dont think this is in the right place. Place it under General Discussion. I think this section of the forum is for important announcements and updates.
Back to top Go down

Help entering the hotel?
Page 1 of 1