BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HAVE A QUESTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GChivasMX
Forum Member
Forum Member

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:01 pm

I would put the question somewhere else, but i there is no other place to put it.

But how do I register for the hotel? I used to have an account here, but I don't remember the Username nor the password. I have tried to register a new account, but the continue button just won't work. What can I do?

And Hi
Back to top Go down
GChivasMX
Forum Member
Forum Member

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm

I finally got on, it was that Opera was incompatible and I installed firefox, then i enabled cookies!!

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Blous
Forum Member
Forum Member

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 pm

You can Modify/Edit your post instead of double posting.

I am glad you could get on the hotel! =D

I hope you can see me somewhere xD
Back to top Go down
Merijn
Forum Member
Forum Member

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   I HAVE A QUESTION EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Ye, welcome to Bobbalodge! Add me on BL (Shithead) if you need a friend or something Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HAVE A QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION   I HAVE A QUESTION Empty

Back to top Go down

I HAVE A QUESTION
Page 1 of 1