BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-09-01 - BobbaLodge Spotlight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-09-01 - BobbaLodge Spotlight Empty
PostSubject: 2008-09-01 - BobbaLodge Spotlight   2008-09-01 - BobbaLodge Spotlight EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Whats the BobbaLodge Spotlight? What does it do? Can i eat it? Very Happy

THE BOBBALODGE SPOTLIGHT

Every Week, Announced on Fridays at 12:00pm BST an BobbaLodge Member will be Selected at Random and Will be under the BobbaLodge Spotlight and will Recieve instant Stardom.

Question: If i'm on the Spotlight for an Week What Happens?

You will recieve an BobbaLodge Spotlight Badge which will only ever be released to People chosen at Random to be on the Spotlight so the Badges will be Very Rare!

You will also Recieve an Bundle of Random Rares decided by Dave.

Question: How can i be on the Spotlight?

The Spotlight Selector is Completely Random i do not have any Say in who is on the Spotlight so its not just the Known BobbaLodge Players that are picked all the time. The Randomiser will Land on an Habbo's name and will be Announced here and on an News Article.

Question: Do we keep the Badge Perminatly?

Yes, You will keep the Badge Perminatly even after your Week of Being on the Spotlight is over, Also you when you win You cannot win twice so if you are on the Spotlight you will never be on it again to keep it fair, Your name will be removed from the Randomizer.

Click the following Link to find out who is on the Spotlight this Week and More Information and what other people think of the Spotlight.

http://bobbalodge.servegame.com/viewthread.php?thread=56

Copy the Link above into your address bar or if you do not want to do that, Simply head down to the Discussion Forum under Community & Click "Discussion Board" then Head down to the Topic Named "BobbaLodge Spotlight"

In other news: New Competition will be released at 7:00pm on the 2nd of September.
Back to top Go down

2008-09-01 - BobbaLodge Spotlight
Page 1 of 1