BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-08-16 - Thankyou to everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-08-16 - Thankyou to everyone Empty
PostSubject: 2008-08-16 - Thankyou to everyone   2008-08-16 - Thankyou to everyone EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:26 pm

A Big Thankyou for you all.

Thankyou to everyone that has stayed loyal to Bobbalodge, I know we've not been back for sometime due to technical problems but i would just like to thank each and every single one of you that has re-registered and started playing again and have started being active again.

I know its annoying that everyone has lost there rooms furniture etc. But i promise to do alot more competitions with Linkest so you can win lots of New Rares and Badges!

Also i would like to add, Before the update we had an Big Brother Event sadly it has been cancelled and may be re-scheduled for sometime in the Winter.

Everyone who was chosen as an Housemate will recieve 1 Big Brother Badge and an Trophie by Me.

Also thankyou again for Re-registering and telling your friends about us! Smile
Back to top Go down

2008-08-16 - Thankyou to everyone
Page 1 of 1