BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

02-10-08 - The Forum is Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

02-10-08 - The Forum is Back Empty
PostSubject: 02-10-08 - The Forum is Back   02-10-08 - The Forum is Back EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:28 pm

The Forum is Back, But what did we do during the Maintenance?

Image Changes:
You may have noticed during this morning at around 1:00pm GMT some Images started dissapearing because our Image Host was unstable, We have now replaced the Old Images with some new ones which you might have spotted before Reading this Article,

Board Theme
We also decided to make the Forum Look a bit more Halloweenish by changing the Border Colour from White to Green.

We hope you like the new look of the forum and prefer the New Images to the old ones, I must say so myself i prefer these images to the old ones.

Tell us what you think by posting in this forum.
Back to top Go down
AdamB
Admin
Admin
AdamB

02-10-08 - The Forum is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02-10-08 - The Forum is Back   02-10-08 - The Forum is Back EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:49 am

Dave wrote:
during this morning at around 1:00pm GMT

This morning at 1pm? Lol. lol!
Back to top Go down

02-10-08 - The Forum is Back
Page 1 of 1