BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-09-01 - The X Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-09-01 - The X Team Empty
PostSubject: 2008-09-01 - The X Team   2008-09-01 - The X Team EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 pm

Find out who have became an part of the X Team!

As of today i think we need some more Bobba Xperts around the Hotel there are far to many other types of Staff but hardly any X's, So today at 15:45pm BST i decided to hold Auditions to become an Bobba X, Asking..

"Why should i pick you to be an BOBBA X?"

There where many good answers to this Question but i'm afraid i can only Pick 4 People out of the 12 That Auditioned.

The following people are now Ranked as BOBBA X's:

- Ashley
- Becky
- Jonbo
- QjensQ

Congragulations to the people and above and thankyou to everyone who could spare 5 Minutes to Audition, Remember don't give up on trying to become Staff completely, There will be future Auditions for Certain Staff Jobs wether it is In-game or on Live Support

Please Remember if you have been Chosen to be apart of the X Team, You are on Trial and will be watched over, You will be notified of your Progress as an BOBBA X, If bad your Status as BOBBA X Will Be Removed, So make sure you work hard to maintain your Job as an BOBBA X.

In other news; C Becomes an Hotel Moderator
Back to top Go down

2008-09-01 - The X Team
Page 1 of 1