BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-09-10 - The Events Team!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-09-10 - The Events Team! Empty
PostSubject: 2008-09-10 - The Events Team!   2008-09-10 - The Events Team! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Find out about the Events Team And What it will do here!

Recently Myself & Linkest thought that it would be an Good Idea to Create an Events Team as we do not think Events are at there best at the moment and not enough are held by otther Staff Including myself.

We have decided that we are going to Create an Events Team, The people in this team will meet up 3 or 4 times every week to discuss ideas for Events & Hotel Competitions these will then be passed onto Myself & Linkest and who knows what you want more than other Regular Hotel Users.

We will be having an Events Team Auditions Later on this Week, I will also post an Discussion Board Audition System so if your Offline at the Auditions Time or just can't be bothered to go to the Room you can do it by filling out the form in the "Events Team Applications Forum" on the Discussion Board.

Also Please Remember if you ever have any Events/Competitions Ideas or just any Ideas in thought,

Post it in the "Suggest it" Forum under the Discussion Board. You will be credited in the News Article for your Event/Competition if we Host it throughout the Hotel.
Back to top Go down

2008-09-10 - The Events Team!
Page 1 of 1