BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-09-09 - Dave's Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-09-09 - Dave's Problems Empty
PostSubject: 2008-09-09 - Dave's Problems   2008-09-09 - Dave's Problems EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:05 pm

Read this news article to find out why i havn't been Online as much lately..

Okay guys I thought I'd let everyone know this on the Hotel incase you start wondering where I have dissapeared to or people start up Rumours.

Unfortuantly, I'm changing my Internet Provider as we are having Problems this means my Computer's internet is not working until we get our new one which we will most likely get back in 1-2 weeks.

This will mean I will not be Online as much as I used to be, I will try and go over friends houses to try and get online and chat to people and host competitions/events etc. But I cannot do this all the time as my friends would assume I was using them just to go on Bobbalodge.

I will try and get online as much as possible but as soon as I get my internet back I will host an really good Competition/Event where everyone can win some Cool Prizes.

I will also be sending Linkest Competition/Event Ideas so then he can host some for you whilst I'm Gone.

For all you that didn't know, I'm the Hotel Manager but I mainly Speacilise in Events/Competitions so I'm basicly an Events Manager but I also make sure the Hotel is working ok and check to see if everyone is fine on the Hotel.

Cya Soon!
Back to top Go down

2008-09-09 - Dave's Problems
Page 1 of 1