BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-09-05 - Late Announcments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-09-05 - Late Announcments Empty
PostSubject: 2008-09-05 - Late Announcments   2008-09-05 - Late Announcments EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:52 pm

Find out about who Won Competitions etc. Today and Other announcments here

Unfortunatly i did not manage to announce the following Announcments due to Problems with my Computer/Internet,

They are now fixed and here is what i would of announced earlier if i did not have Computer/Internet Problems

Winner of "A Mission from Mars"
Winner of "BobbaLodge Spotlight"

Firstly.. the Winners of "A Mission from Mars"

It was an hard decission as near enough every room was excellent and where well designed according to the Aliens of Mars, The Aliens of Mars could only pick one room to be there Space Station.

The Aliens decided that there favourite Space Station was Created & Designed by..

Kevin

His room is very futuristic and i must say so myself looks pretty cool Very Happy!

You can check his Room out by Searching "Kevin" on your Navigators under the Search Tab and Go to the Room named "Space Station"

Thankyou to everyone who Participated and your Prizes/Badges will be issued tonight at 21:30pm (9:30pm)

Remember everyone who created a room and named it "Space Station" will recieve an badge later tonight.

If you're room was not named "Space Station" You will not recieve an Badge.

On the Spotlight this Week

As you know every week on Friday we will pick an BobbaLodge User at Random and they will be on the Bobbalodge Spotlight and will recieve an couple of Random Rares selected by Me (Dave) and an Exclusive Badge!

That will only ever be given to User(s) who have been on the BobbaLodge Spotlight.

The BobbaLodger User on the Spotlight This Week is..

flamedude!

Your Prizes & Badges will be issued later today, Since you are the first ever User to be on the Bobbalodge Spotlight you will recieve the following:

10 Throne Chairs
5 Typewriters
2 Purple Dragon Lamps
1 Exclusive Badge

Hope you enjoy your Prizes flamedude they will be dropped off in one of your rooms today.
Back to top Go down

2008-09-05 - Late Announcments
Page 1 of 1