BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-09-06 - Games Week Launch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-09-06 - Games Week Launch Empty
PostSubject: 2008-09-06 - Games Week Launch   2008-09-06 - Games Week Launch EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Chances for you to win Supers, Credits And Badges

This week we have decided that we are going to try promote BobbaLodge Games such as Official Games & Un-Official Games

Un-Official Games - Owned by Random Players Throughout the Hotel

Official Games - Battleball etc.

We have decided we want to get more Users playing Games & Hosting there own Games to keep everyone on Bobbalodge Entertained whilst they wait for the Next Competition/Event to win Rares, Badges & Credits so everyone stays Happy :-)

Competition

I am going to be looking for the Most Popular Game Room(s) with people Playing the Hosted Game,

Everyone in the Game will Recieve the following badge:

2008-09-06 - Games Week Launch GA1

The Room owner will recieve 3,500 Credits + An Additional Badge, Meaning the Room Owner will Recieve 2 Badges!

Room owner will recieve this Additional Badge aswell as the other one:

2008-09-06 - Games Week Launch FRT

Help out your friends to win the Competition and they might help you get your room popular,
I will spend approximatly 10 Minutes in Each room until i move onto the Next Most Popular

There will be an Hotel-Wide Alert telling you when i will be looking for the most popular rooms.

I will check out around 5 Game Rooms everyday starting tommorow (7-Sep-08) at 4:00pm.

Make sure you place it under the "Games Week" Category or it will not be entered, Good Luck!

Remember, Dont be greedy and steal people from other rooms with bribes etc. Because you have an chance everyday to win if you act greedy and no rooms become Popular when i'm scouting no-one will recieve any Badges/Credits.

Check the homepage tommorow on the 7-Sep-08 at 3:00pm tommorow for an New Games Week Competition
Back to top Go down

2008-09-06 - Games Week Launch
Page 1 of 1