BobbaLodge.co.uk | Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums, please sign in. If you don't have an account here yet, you can sign up and it's totally free!

HomeHome  We're Closed!We're Closed!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2008-09-15 - Room Of The Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave
Administrator
Administrator
Dave

2008-09-15 - Room Of The Week Empty
PostSubject: 2008-09-15 - Room Of The Week   2008-09-15 - Room Of The Week EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Usualy Linkest announces the Room of the Weeks but fortunate enough for me he decided to let me pick the winner of this Weeks,Room Of The Week

It took me a long time to decide this Weeks Room Of The Week, You might know how long it took me to decide when this was meant to be announced Last Friday!

Today i finaly managed to come to an Decission and the Room of Room of The Week, This week is..

Room name: Kings Sino
Owned by: King

When i came across this room i was truely amazed that someone could design an Room that well, Although apparently another Member helped him design the room, So i think its only fair they both Recieve this Weeks Prize,

The person that helped him was.. dani

King & dani will recieve the following:

- 1 Room Of The Week Badge (Each)
- 5 Gold Nellys (Each)
- 3 Throne Chairs (Each)
- 2 Purple Dragons (Each)
- 1 Typewriter (Each)

We hope you enjoy your Prizes King & dani, Remember if your room didn't win this week, Theres always another chance next week to win Room Of The Week next week as we do this Competition Every Week!

Good luck for Next Week!
Back to top Go down

2008-09-15 - Room Of The Week
Page 1 of 1